صفحات

۱۴۰۲ آذر ۲۹, چهارشنبه

Daily problem, Daily Solution

 it's getting colder everyday and the desire in me to go out is also fading away. each day I plan for an event, a solo short but sweet hike on a nearest mountain. keep thinking to these tasks overwhelms me and therefore I stop doing anything useful and will get  busy to games or YouTube. at best I put on some music and workout for some 1-2 minutes. looking and finding or making something to eat and this is how day goes. in the meantime I try to grow 3 lemon seeds and some mushroom spores directly into the soil which was rinsed with boiled water and today I feed the pot with some sugar water solution.

mark & stamp - 0756

Mi.

I finally moved my skinny ass, stood up, got ready and went out on a hike in a remote place out of the city. most of the ride was on the bus or in a crowded, moist and damp with no fresh air. I wanted to explore a new place but I could go to a better place. in any case, there was moments that I enjoyed and recorded on a video and took some pictures as well. despite all of this movements I hadn't find a craving for food. 

day of tomorrow - 0309

Do.

هیچ نظری موجود نیست:

ارسال یک نظر