صفحات

۱۴۰۲ آبان ۱۹, جمعه

Who am I?


St. Jerome, by Jacopo Da Ponte known as Bassano, 1560 about, 16th Century

Firstly let us talk a bit about consciousness.
are you fully aware of yourself? or you're more out there and thinking constantly about anything and everything but really about yourself?
The Gateway project made me think about something and that is being aware of yourself. Psychiatrists or professionals in the field may haven't put much effort into this. 
"Know thyself" is the translated statement from the Temple of Apollo in Greece. I think maybe even Humans back then knew the truth and the secret which is hidden in plain-sight in our bodies.

Seeing the world as waves, frequencies, and vibrations.
this thinking suddenly changed my view about how things really work, how I should really feel, and how I should really face my fears. don't think of them as fearful things that will happen or going to happen, instead resonate with life. I was always an avid pursuer of learning and getting ready for survival so I can not just be alive but flourish as well.

Which is it? I don't know my body? my mind is locked up in my brain and in my body and that is the cause for disturbance and bad bodily feelings that I always crave to feel normal and use substances in order to feel that sense of contentment which I can almost never get it from anything? nothing, literally nothing is making me feel warm inside, loved, cherished or satisfied. most part of it though is clear and I have no doubt why is it like that. because being in a sick and toxic society, community, groups of people can affect you, your thinking, your thoughts, your personality, your goals, your concerns and everything else in between. the solution for me was a half-ass attempt to entertain myself, pick several hobbies that I don't put too much effort in any of them. but why is that? why instead of being busy with life, we are so self-conscious about everything and have to analyze everything. of course, for finding the best solution to a prosperous life maybe.

P.S.: Lucid dreaming and becoming master at it can really make a difference on how we perceive ourselves and the reality that surrounded us.




هیچ نظری موجود نیست:

ارسال یک نظر